Monday, May 17, 2010

Packing etc for Haiti

Busy busy past week.  With graduation events, trying to get ready for the trip, collecting shoes, computers etc for Haiti, dealing with normal school stuff  (oh yeah and spilling gas in my car and a weird rash from working in Allegany State Park), have had zero time to prepare or pack, so today I will be running around like a chicken with my head chopped off.

Good talk with Andy Hartnett who was one of the original BonaResponders (Biloxi 2005) a leader on our big trip, and a great guy who just happened to be a finance major as well!   He gave me a better idea of what to expect etc as he just left HODR a few days ago to come to SBU for his sister's graduation yesterday.

According to Andy, internet access is slow and spotty at the camp but I will update this blog as often as I can when there.

No comments:

Post a Comment